This is a full-time in-office position located in Boston.
BevSpot’s mission is to empower the global food and beverage industry with technology. Through BevSpot’s food and beverage management software, customers can take control of their entire operation—from the bar to kitchen—on any device, all saved to the cloud. Today, BevSpot has empowered thousands of users worldwide to make data-driven decisions and grow their business.
BevSpot's fast growth requires highly motivated, results-driven Account Executives who aren’t afraid to pick up the phone or meet someone for a live demo. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
As a part of our BevSpot Sales team, you’ll be working in an incredibly fast-paced environment, with unlimited earning potential and opportunities for growth within the company. Account Executives at BevSpot are given a tremendous challenge to have a huge positive impact on the company's prospects, trajectory and as a result, on themselves. AEs are the product experts who focus on closing deals the right way -- with the right customers whom they set up for success. Here, Account Executives own the entire sales cycle -- from prospecting to qualification to demo to driving the buying process to close, all while managing dozens of prospects at once.
We don't care if you've never worked in sales, if you've never gone to college, even if you've never worked in an office. Unconventional backgrounds are a plus at BevSpot, so long as you are highly motivated and hungry.
We Are Looking for People Who Are:
- Unwilling to Settle
- Fast paced
- Manage your own book of business, and guide potential clients through the entire sales process
- Actively develop your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- High volume of outbound calls converting warm leads into paying customers
- Build an active relationship with potential clients through phone calls and email
- Conduct needs analysis to determine how we can best help prospects based on their needs and current challenges
- Read complex situations and make solid judgement calls
- Be a true team player and collaborate with your teammates
- First and foremost, you need to be intensely driven and to have an extreme work ethic. We can teach everything else!
- Bar and/or restaurant experience highly preferred
- Organized and excellent with time management
- Confident in ability to break down a problem and find unique solutions
- Cool under pressure with ability to balance and execute many important decisions at once
- Able to handle rejection and stay motivated
- Very comfortable with new technology
- Well spoken and well written
- Results driven and confident in your abilities
Benefits of working at BevSpot:
We're located in the Fort Point area of Boston, convenient from all subway lines by way of South Station. Perks of the location include:
- Free shuttle between South Station and the office
- Nearby tons of great restaurants
- Free gym inside the building
We offer a fantastic benefits package:
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance (BevSpot contributes up to 83% of your healthcare premium)
- 401(K) plan
- “Two to Infinity” Unlimited Vacation Policy (Yes, you’re REQUIRED to take off at least two weeks per year)
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Bi-weekly drinks and pizza after work
- In-office bar stocked with rotating taps and all the fixin’s for your favorite cocktails (so we can test our own software, of course)
- Company-sponsored volunteer days
BevSpot is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color. religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Have questions or want to apply? Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.