In October of 2014, a team of Harvard and MIT alumni set out to transform the beverage industry and hired their first BevSpot employee. Since then, we’ve raised $19 million in funding and have rocketed to a team of almost 70. With endless global potential in a $1 trillion industry, we are are modernizing the global beverage space by providing businesses with powerful technology, data and insights to replace traditional pen and paper processes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Manager of Customer Success & Account Management This position will report directly to our Director of Customer Success and Operations and will be responsible for defining and driving strategic goals, mentoring the team, and growing the customer success function throughout the company. The successful candidate will have mastered the delicate balance of keeping our customers deeply satisfied while carrying the responsibility of driving customer value, retention, renewal, and upsell.
What you will do
- Coaching and motivating a growing team of 3+ in their day-to-day activities by balancing workloads, managing escalations, removing roadblocks and developing individual skills to ensure a high performing team which successfully contributes to BevSpot’s revenue goals
- Design and implement best-practice processes to support all accounts, from large high-touch restaurant groups and chains to smaller low-touch accounts
- Create and maintain ideal customer roadmap and playbooks, implementation plans, and deliverables for each account. This will include implementation and launch, value definition, user training, routine sponsor touchpoints, business reviews and “listening” points
- Define and put process in place to measure customer health and Customer Success Manager performance
- Effectively cross-collaborate and communicate with sales, engineering and product to ensure that CSM goals and initiatives are aligned across the organization
What an A+ candidate looks like
- This isn’t your first rodeo you have 3-5 years of experience directly managing a CSM team in a high growth tech company
- Extensive knowledge of Customer Success Management best-practices
- Understanding of strategies for account management across both low ARR, highly transactional products and high engagement, strategic deals.
- Maniacally focused on the customer experience and driving customer ROI.
- Excellent management and communication skills
- A focus on operational detail and a metrics driven approach
- Has successfully recruited, hired, and trained Customer Success Managers in the past
- You have the unique balance of strategic thinking and tactical execution skills required to help design, implement, and execute against a rapidly scaling organization. We are an all hands on deck organization!!
- Proven track record of facilitating successful team performance against a multitude of objectives with limited resources
- Highly motivated and extremely results focused
- Be transparent. We value open, honest and respectful communication at all levels
- Lead by example, others follow you because they respect you
- A chance to work with extremely smart motivated people in a high growth environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- “Two to Infinity” Unlimited Vacation Policy (Yes, you’re REQUIRED to take off at least two weeks per year)
- Catered Friday Lunches
- Bi-Weekly After Work Drinkups
- Free Snacks/Beverages
- Cold Brew Keg
- Beer Keg (we have an in-office bar!)
- Company-sponsored volunteer days
- Working alongside these shining faces