This position is located in Boston, MA
BevSpot’s mission is to empower the global food and beverage industry with technology. Through our food and beverage management software, customers can take control of their entire operation—from the bar to kitchen—on any device, all saved to the cloud.
In 2014, we started going door-to-door to local Boston bars and restaurants to figure out how we could help them manage their beverage programs online. Today, BevSpot’s easy-to-use cloud software helps thousands of users worldwide manage their inventory, place orders, and access sales performance insights.
At BevSpot, we’re all about brainstorming, working hard, and giving high-fives. We are a group of entrepreneurial, fast-moving, and passionate individuals redefining how technology is used in the food and beverage industry. If you like a challenge, you’ll love it here. We’re solving new problems everyday—like building our software to work everywhere, even inside a walk-in refrigerator. We also offer traditional and fun benefits that meet you at every stage in life.
Join the BevSpot team in integral entry-level position supporting the long-term success of our customers. This position is a full time permanent role. You will learn what it’s like to work at a quickly-growing SAAS company, new skills that will up your Excel game, and cocktail recipes that will make you the life of the party.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with a mind for data and creative problem solving. Our Customer Success Operations and Support team works closely with our Customer Success team to ensure the expectations of all our customers are being surpassed.
- Efficiently and accurately format customer data for import into the BevSpot product.
- Maintain organization and collaborate between teams to improve process efficiency.
- Be the voice of the customer internally to impact product improvement decisions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with Customer Success Managers, Engineering and other stakeholders across the company.
- Become a product master and support customers daily via phone, chat and e-mail.
- Feel a personal responsibility to organization-wide growth goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Innate desire to constantly learn and evolve.
- Passion for challenges and analytical problems.
- Interest in the restaurant industry and the data that drives it.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for growth.
- Experience manipulating data in Excel with an acute attention to detail.
- Fast-paced startup environment that encourages ownership, accountability, and impact
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance (BevSpot contributes up to 83% of your healthcare premium)
- 401(K) plan
- “Two to Infinity” Unlimited Vacation Policy (Yes, you’re REQUIRED to take off at least two weeks per year)
- 10 weeks paid parental leave
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Bi-weekly drinks and pizza after work
- Fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, coffee, cold brew, beverages, and plenty of snacks
- In-office bar stocked with rotating taps and all the fixin’s for your favorite cocktails (so we can test our own software, of course)
- Company-sponsored volunteer days