This position is located in Boston, MA
BevSpot’s mission is to empower the global food and beverage industry with technology. Through our food and beverage management software, customers can take control of their entire operation—from the bar to kitchen—on any device, all saved to the cloud.
In 2014, we started going door-to-door to local Boston bars and restaurants to figure out how we could help them manage their beverage programs online. Today, BevSpot’s easy-to-use cloud software helps thousands of users worldwide manage their inventory, place and track orders, and access sales performance insights.
At BevSpot, we’re all about brainstorming, working hard, and giving high-fives. We are a group of entrepreneurial, fast-moving, and passionate individuals redefining how technology is used in one of the largest industries in the world — the $5.5 trillion food & beverage industry. If you like a challenge, you’ll love it here. We’re solving new problems everyday—like building our software to work everywhere, even inside a walk-in refrigerator, and figuring out how to effectively find and message to potential customers that are still struggling to manage their businesses with clipboards today. We also offer traditional and fun benefits that meet you at every stage in life.
The Head of Growth Marketing role requires the ability to drive high quality top of funnel lead volumes into BevSpot’s self-service sales funnel. As a web-based self-service product that requires no hardware or integrations, BevSpot’s customer acquisition model is centered around driving leads to sales in the form of free trials or demo requests. Understanding end-to-end attribution through the funnel from lead to purchase and retention is critical to making data-driven marketing decisions and growing BevSpot’s subscription revenue base.
This role will call upon your prior growth marketing experience to understand how to accelerate top-of-funnel lead volumes while improving lead quality over time. Given the nature of the product and sales model this role will require extreme collaboration with the product, operations, and sales teams and an ability to think creatively to both optimize and grow existing lead channels as well as identify and test new potential channels. This is a great opportunity to roll up your sleeves and build a small team to achieve results.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years experience in web-based SaaS self-service growth marketing
- 5+ year experience with digital advertising on platforms including Google, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Significant SEO experience
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce
- Experience with email marketing to drive conversion
- Experience with content, webinars, and other forms of online lead generation tools
- Proven analytical skills around collecting, analyzing, and identifying actionable data insights, including full-funnel lead attribution models
- Experience marketing to a fragmented SMB market
- Experience with product marketing
- Some previous experience in the food and beverage industry
- Experience at a startup company that has scaled from 1k customers to 10k+
- Experience identifying talent and building a small team
- Fast-paced startup environment that encourages ownership, accountability, and impact
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance (BevSpot contributes up to 83% of your healthcare premium)
- 401(K) plan
- “Two to Infinity” Unlimited Vacation Policy (Yes, you’re REQUIRED to take off at least two weeks per year)
- 10 weeks paid parental leave
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Bi-weekly drinks and pizza after work
- Fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, coffee, cold brew, beverages, and plenty of snacks
- In-office bar stocked with rotating taps and all the fixin’s for your favorite cocktails (so we can test our own software, of course)
- Company-sponsored volunteer days
No phone calls, please.