In October of 2014, a team of Harvard and MIT students Alumni set out to transform the beverage industry. Since then, we’ve raised $19 million in funding and have rocketed to a team of almost 50. With endless potential in a $1+ trillion global industry, we are modernizing the global beverage space by providing businesses with powerful technology, data and insights to better manage their businesses.
Join the BevSpot Customer Success team as a Customer Support Specialist! This is the first fully-focused customer support role at the company and is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be the pioneer member of a high-impact new team. You will learn what it’s like to work at a quickly-growing SAAS company and cocktail recipes that will make you the life of the party, all the while having a direct opportunity to help our customers and play a key role in building the early-stage support team infrastructure each and every day.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and independent self-starter with a passion for customer service and creative problem solving. Our Customer Support team works closely with the rest of the Customer Success team to ensure the expectations of all our customers are being met and surpassed.
What you will do
- Field majority of incoming support requests (5 – 20 per day) via Live Chat, phone and e-mail between the hours of 12pm – 9pm (hour lunch, breaks as needed), Sunday – Thursday. Option to work remotely if prefered for the latter half of shift.
- Troubleshoot issues independently without documentation or clear solutions.
- Communicate the customer voice clearly and effectively with Customer Success Managers, Product and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to our internal knowledge base to keep track of customer pain points and provide guidance on how to solve them.
- Feel a personal responsibility to organization-wide growth goals.
What an A+ Candidate looks like
- 1+ years experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a SaaS or technical retail environment.
- Exceptionally fast learner – you don’t ask the same question twice.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues independently without documentation or clear solutions.
- Interest in the restaurant industry and the folks who work therein.
- Strong team player but still very comfortable as a self-starter. You will be the first member of the Customer Support team at BevSpot and will be a key player in shaping the future of BevSpot Support.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for their success. You are not afraid to take full ownership of complex problems and see them through from start to finish.
- A chance to work with extremely smart motivated people in a high growth environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- “Two to Infinity” Unlimited Vacation Policy (Yes, you’re REQUIRED to take off at least two weeks per year)
- Catered Friday Lunches
- Bi-Weekly After Work Drinkups
- Free Snacks/Beverages
- Cold Brew Keg
- Beer Keg (we have an in-office bar!)
- Company-sponsored volunteer days
- Working alongside these shining faces