In October of 2014, a team of Harvard and MIT alumni set out to transform the beverage industry and hired their first BevSpot employee. Since then, we’ve raised $19 million in funding and have rocketed to a team of almost 70. With endless global potential in a $1 trillion industry, we are are modernizing the global beverage space by providing businesses with powerful technology, data and insights to replace traditional pen and paper processes.
We are looking for an an experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to join the BevSpot team. This person will be responsible for managing new and existing accounts to ensure that customers successfully deploy, adopt, and maintain BevSpot’s solutions and continue to renew their subscriptions. This person should be highly motivated by building long term relationships to help drive customer value and adoption,generate referrals and identify upsell and cross sell opportunities. They will become the customer’s advocate within BevSpot creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription. This role will work directly with sales, customer support and product.
What you will do
- Drive fast and lasting customer value by training them how to run more effective beverage programs through the use of BevSpot.
- Maniacal focus on achieving monthly renewal revenue targets, with the ultimate focus of driving high net revenue retention.
- Drive customer awareness of product features helping each of our customers run better bars by setting concrete goals and provide project management, creative problem solving and consultation to help them achieve those goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business needs through proactive relationship management to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth.
- Optimize each customer’s experience with the product, and facilitate company growth by driving engagement within the application.
- Quickly establish relationships and build rapport with our accounts.
What a A+ candidate looks like
- Prior experience as a Customer Success Manager, ideally working for a technology product focused on SMB’s
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of a product in a consultative manner simultaneously with many customers
- Passionate about service and support; seeks to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem solving
- Assertive but empathetic in nature; able to assist customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport
- High attention to detail and strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve on the fly
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can quickly change priorities
- Has a BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, or similar major
- A chance to work with extremely smart, motivated people in a high growth environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- “Two to Infinity” Unlimited Vacation Policy (Yes, you’re REQUIRED to take off at least two weeks per year)
- Catered Friday Lunches
- Bi-Weekly After Work Drinkups
- Free Snacks/Beverages
- Cold Brew Keg
- Beer Keg (we have an in-office bar!)
- Company-sponsored volunteer days
- Working alongside these shining faces