Customer Success Manager
This is a full-time in-office position located in Boston.
BevSpot’s mission is to empower the global food and beverage industry with technology. Through BevSpot’s food and beverage management software, customers can take control of their entire operation—from the bar to kitchen—on any device, all saved to the cloud. Today, BevSpot has empowered thousands of users worldwide to make data-driven decisions and grow their business.
The goal of the Customer Success team is to take our accounts and users from non-customers to fully integrated/successful BevSpot users as quickly and efficiently as possible. This role includes responsibilities for training/managing new accounts on the inner workings and processes of using BevSpot correctly and effectively. The position requires a high level of activity, communication, attention to detail, and project management skills.
What you will do:
Restaurant or bar experience preferred!
- Quickly establish relationships and build rapport with our Pro & Premium accounts.
- Coordinate with sales to upsell our Premium product by delivering and proving value.
- Schedule and conduct product training calls with new accounts and new users to ensure smooth onboarding and adoption of BevSpot’s product.
- Get new Pro/Premium/High ARR accounts onboarded, trained and adopted using the product quickly by delivering value and setting expectations.
- Optimize each customer’s experience with the product, and facilitate company growth by driving engagement within the application.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement around current training processes
- Understand the ins and outs of the product in detail and share best practices with our accounts
- Patient and empathetic with an ability to work with a wide variety of personas
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Able to balance being a strong team player and a self-starter
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve on the fly
- Strong ability to influence users towards desired behaviors
- Process oriented and systematic thinker
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to fill their own schedule without much guidance
Benefits of working at BevSpot:
We're located in the Fort Point area of Boston, convenient from all subway lines by way of South Station. Perks of the location include:
- Free shuttle from South Station to the office that runs every 15 minutes
- Nearby tons of great restaurants
- Free gym inside the building
We offer a fantastic benefits package:
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance (BevSpot contributes up to 83% of your healthcare premium)
- 401(K) plan
- “Two to Infinity” Unlimited Vacation Policy (Yes, you’re REQUIRED to take off at least two weeks per year)
- 10 weeks paid parental leave
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Bi-weekly drinks and pizza after work
- In-office bar stocked with rotating taps and all the fixin’s for your favorite cocktails (so we can test our own software, of course)
- Company-sponsored volunteer days
- Yearly conference/education budget
BevSpot is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color. religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Have questions or want to apply? Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.