This position is located in Boston, MA
BevSpot’s fast growth demands highly motivated, results-driven Account Executives who aren’t afraid to pick up the phone or meet someone for a live demo. If this sounds like you, keep reading. If it doesn’t, we’re not the place for you. You don’t need a college background or lots of experience in sales, but you have an ability to learn and an innate hustle.
As a part of our BevSpot Sales team, you’ll be working in a dynamic environment, with unlimited earning potential and opportunities for growth within the company. AEs at BevSpot are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge positive impact on BevSpot’s prospects, on BevSpot’s trajectory and as a result, on themselves. Here AEs are the product authorities who focus on closing deals the right way — with the right customers whom they set up for success. AEs lead the entire sales cycle — from prospecting to qualification to demo to driving the buying process to close all while handling dozens of prospects at once.
In October of 2014, a team of Harvard and MIT students set out to transform the food and beverage industry. Since then, we’ve raised $20+ million in funding and added thousands of customers globally. With endless potential in a $1+ trillion global industry, we are modernizing the global food and beverage space by providing businesses with powerful technology, data and insights to better manage their businesses.
We are looking for people who are:
- Unwilling to settle
- Fast paced
- First and foremost we expect you to be intensely driven and to have an extreme work ethic. We can teach everything else.
- Handle your own book of business, and guide potential clients through the entire sales process
- Actively manage your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- High volume of outbound calls converting warm leads into paying customers
- Build an active relationship with potential clients through phone calls and email
- Conduct needs analysis to resolve how to best help prospects based on their needs and current challenges
- Read complex situations and make solid judgement calls
- Be a true team player and collaborate with your co-workers
- Organized and excellent with time management
- Confident in ability to break down a problem and find unique solutions
- Cool under pressure with ability to balance and execute many meaningful decisions at once
- Able to handle rejection and stay motivated
- Very comfortable with new technology
- Well spoken and well written
- Results driven and confident in your abilities
Have bar or restaurant experience? We love that! Folks from diverse backgrounds and experiences highly encouraged to apply.
- Dynamic compensation package, where your output shapes your earnings
- A chance to work with extremely astute, motivated people in a high growth environment
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Catered Friday lunches, free snacks, beverages, & cold brew keg
- Biweekly after work drinks & beer keg (we have an in-office bar!)
- Company-sponsored volunteer days