In order to implement sales reporting, we’ll need the following information to map as many sales items for you as possible:
- At least two finalized inventory counts with all order records logged in between those dates.
- An item-level sales report from your POS system set for the date range of your last two inventories in BevSpot. If you have any questions on how to pull this report, please reach out to our support team.
- Cocktail recipes—we’ll need to know all the ingredients and pour sizes that go into any drink requiring a recipe.
- Baseline pour sizes: draught beer glasses, wine glasses, baseline liquor pours and anything else that may require a size, such as ports, sake, etc.
- Any house/well spirits you may have.
PLEASE NOTE: Processing is available for all reports submitted within thirty days of the corresponding inventory period.