It’s worth noting that our current version of BevSpot works better when you’re using Google Chrome. That said, if you’re using Mozilla Firefox on your PC and you can’t log in, here’s what to do:
- Confirm the internet connection on your PC is uninterrupted by attempting to navigate to a different website in your browser. If unsuccessful, check your internet connection. If you’re successfuly connected to the internet, proceed to step 2.
- Log in to BevSpot on another device (iOS, Android, Mac, PC, etc.); if unsuccessful, you may need to reset your password. If successful, proceed to step 3.
- Click the Menu Button, located in the upper right-hand corner of the browser window (represented by 3 horizontal lines).
- Choose History, and then Clear Recent History.
- Next to Time range to clear choose Everything from the dropdown menu.
- Check/uncheck boxes so that only Cookies, Cache, and Active Logins are selected.
- Click Clear Now.
- Close Firefox, reopen it, and attempt to log in to BevSpot again.
If you’re still having trouble logging in after following all the steps in this article, please reach out to us directly via the chat feature at bevspot.com.