It’s worth noting that our current version of BevSpot works better when you’re using Google Chrome.
- Confirm the internet connection on your PC is uninterrupted by attempting to navigate to a different website in your browser. If unsuccessful, check your internet connection. If you’re successfuly connected to the internet, proceed to step 2.
- Log in to BevSpot on another device (iOS, Android, Mac, PC, etc.); if unsuccessful, you may need to reset your password. If successful, proceed to step 3.
- Click the Hub icon ( ) in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.
- Click the History icon ( ).
- Click Clear all history.
- Check only Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files.
- Click Clear; the message “All clear!” will appear when the data has been erased.
- Close Microsoft Edge, reopen it, and attempt to log in to BevSpot again.
If you’re still having trouble logging in after following all the steps in this article, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (617) 658‑3123.