It’s worth noting that our current version of BevSpot works better when you’re using Google Chrome.
- Confirm the internet connection on your PC is uninterrupted by attempting to navigate to a different website in your browser. If unsuccessful, check your internet connection. If you’re successfuly connected to the internet, proceed to step 2.
- Log in to BevSpot on another device (iOS, Android, Mac, PC, etc.); if unsuccessful, you may need to reset your password. If successful, proceed to step 3.
- Click More (3 triple-dots) in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.
- Click More Tools then Clear Browsing Data.
- Click the checkboxes so that only Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files are selected.
- Choose the beginning of time from the dropdown menu at the top of the box.
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
- Close Google Chrome, reopen it, and attempt to log in to BevSpot again.
If you’re still having trouble logging in after following all the steps in this article, please reach out to us directly via the chat feature at bevspot.com.