It’s worth noting that our current version of BevSpot works better when you’re using Google Chrome. That said, if you’re a Mozilla Firefox user and aren’t able to login in on your Mac, here’s what to do:
- Confirm your internet connection on your Mac is uninterrupted by attempting to navigate to a different website in your browser. If unsuccessful, check your internet connection and consider running Mac WiFi Diagnostics. If successful, proceed to step 2.
- Log in to BevSpot on another device (iOS, Android, Mac, PC, etc.). If unsuccessful, you may need to reset your password. If successful, proceed to step 3.
- Read this article from Apple Support, then navigate from Firefox -> Preferences -> Privacy.
- Click Clear Your Recent History.
- Set the time range to clear to Everything.
- Deselect Browsing & Download History and Form & Search History, leaving Cookies, Cache, and Active Logins selected.
- Click Clear Now.
- Attempt to log in to BevSpot again.
If you’re still having trouble logging in after following all the steps in this article, please reach out to us directly via the chat feature at bevspot.com.