The term “iOS device” refers to any mobile (excluding the Apple Watch) product made by Apple, so-called because of the name of the operating system: iOS.
If you’re using the Safari browser on an iOS device and are unable to log in, here’s what to do:
- Confirm your internet connection on your iOS device is uninterrupted by attempting to navigate to a different website in your browser. If unsuccessful, check your internet connection and follow the steps you find here. If successful, proceed to step 2.
- Log in to Bevspot on another device (iOS, Android, Mac, PC, etc.); if unsuccessful, you may need to reset your password. If successful, proceed to step 3.
- Navigate from Settings -> Safari -> Scroll down to the Privacy & Security section. Confirm Block Cookies= Allow from Websites I Visit. If no, turn that setting on. If yes, proceed to step 4.
- Navigate from Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. Your device will restart; after restart, attempt to log in to Bevspot again. If unsuccessful, proceed to step 5.
- Try unplugging your router, cable, or DSL modem, leaving it unplugged for 30 seconds, then plug it back in. Attempt to reconnect to the network on your device and log in to Bevspot. If unsuccessful, proceed to step 6.
- Navigate from Settings — > Safari -> Scroll down to Clear History and Website Data. More information on that process can be found here.
If you’re still having trouble logging in after following all the steps in this article, please reach out to us directly via the chat feature at bevspot.com.