The term “iOS device” refers to any mobile (excluding the Apple Watch) product made by Apple, so-called because of the name of the operating system: iOS.
If you’re using the Google Chrome browser on an iOS device and are unable to log in, here’s what to do:
- Confirm your internet connection on your iOS device is uninterrupted by attempting to navigate to a different website in your browser. If unsuccessful, check your internet connection and follow the steps you find here (which includes unplugging your router, cable, or DSL modem and reconnecting it). If successful, proceed to step 2.
- Log in to Bevspot on another device (iOS, Android, Mac, PC, etc.); if unsuccessful, you may need to reset your password. If successful, proceed to step 3.
- Navigate from Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. Your device will restart; after restart, attempt to log in to Bevspot again. If unsuccessful, proceed to step 4.
- Open the Google Chrome app.
- Tap the triple dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Under the Advanced menu, tap the Privacy tab.
- Tap Clear Browsing data.
- Deselect items by tapping on them so that only Cookies, Site Data and Cached Images and Files are selected.
- Tap Clear Browsing Data (in red).
- Attempt to log in to BevSpot again.
If you’re still having trouble logging in after following all the steps in this article, please reach out to us directly via the chat feature at bevspot.com.