Sometimes you’ll make mistakes while counting inventory, and that’s ok because in BevSpot you can go back into any past inventory count to make edits or audits.
To edit a finished count…
- Click on Inventory in the Main Menu.
- Click on History.
- This will list all your finished inventories. They will be dated with the day and time it was finished.
- Click into the Inventory you want to edit.
- This will bring you to the Count Summary page where you can review what Inventory Items may need editing. You can also view which Storage Area a count may have been missed by clicking into the Total Count box for any item here.
- Make the necessary adjustments from here, or navigate into that Storage Area to make the changes
Return to Video Guides