If you’re using the Google Chrome browser on an Android device and are unable to log in, here’s what to do:
- Confirm your internet connection on your Android device is uninterrupted by attempting to navigate to a different website in your browser. If unsuccessful, check your internet connection and follow the steps you find here (which includes unplugging your router, cable, or DSL modem and reconnecting it). If successful, proceed to step 2.
- Log in to Bevspot on another device (iOS, Android, Mac, PC, etc.); if unsuccessful, you may need to reset your password. If successful, proceed to step 3.
- Navigate from Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. Your device will restart; after restart, attempt to log in to Bevspot again. If unsuccessful, proceed to step 4.
- Open the Google Chrome app.
- Tap the triple dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the Privacy tab.
- Tap Clear Browsing data.
- Deselect items by tapping on them so that only Cookies, Site Data and Cache are selected.
- Tap Clear (in red).
- Attempt to log in to BevSpot again.
If you’re still having trouble logging in after following all the steps in this article, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com or +1 (617) 658‑3123.