Your Order History is where all of your historical order records live in your BevSpot account. This is where you’ll need to come back to every week to start confirming your deliveries, and where you’ll be able to track your total spend over time with certain vendors.
Charts & Tables (Food & Beverage)
With the graphs on this page, you’ll be able to see some valuable data.
- Order Totals by Date
- Top Vendors by $ Spent
- Top Brands by $ Spent
History Table (Food & Beverage)
This is where all of your order records are stored. They are grouped by week or month and will be listed by most recent orders to further in the past. You will need to come to this table to begin Invoicing for the week, or to export your order records to Excel for accounting needs.
Downloading/Exporting Orders to Excel (Food & Beverage)
Export your order records to Excel for accounting purposes…
- Select Download at the top of the page.
- Choose which vendor you’d like to export records for (default will export for all vendors).
- Select the Date Range you would like to pull your records for.
- Click Download.
- Attach the file to an email to easily send off to anybody who may need to see these records.
Recording Past Invoices (Food & Beverage)
With your BevSpot account, you can record a delivery from an invoice that you may have already placed with your vendors.
From the Main Menu:
- Chose Ordering
- Order History
- Select Record Past Invoice at the top of the page
- Indicate which Vendor this order is from
- Choose the Date/Time Placed and the Expected Delivery Date/Time
- Input the Invoice Number of this delivery
- Put the Invoice Total for this delivery
- Attach an image of this invoice by clicking Upload Attachment (optional but recommended)
- Click Record to save this for future processing, or Record + Edit to start balancing this invoice now
- Add the items from this invoice by using the Quick Add search at the top of the Order Detail
- Balance quantities and prices to match the delivery invoice
- Save all pricing changes and updates
- Confirm this delivery according to the delivery date on the invoice