Your Order History is where all of your historical order records live in your BevSpot account. This is where you’ll need to come back to every week to start confirming your deliveries, and where you’ll be able to track your total spend over time with certain distributors.
Charts & Tables
With the graphs on this page, you’ll be able to see some valuable data.
- Order Totals by Date
- Top Distributors by $ Spent
- Top Brands by $ Spent
This is where all of your order records are stored. They are grouped by week or month and will be listed by most recent orders to further in the past. You will need to come to this table to begin Invoicing for the week, or to export your order records to Excel for accounting needs.
Exporting Orders to Excel
Export your order records to Excel for accounting purposes…
- First, select the proper date range at the top of the page you’d like to look into.
- To export a single order, find the order and click the Arrow on that line to export.
- To export a full ordering cycle, find the week or month you need to export, and click the Arrow to export.
- To export all orders currently visible on the page, click the Arrow in the dark gray line at the very top of the history table.
- Attach the file to an email to easily send off to anybody who may need to see these records.
With your BevSpot account, you can Record Orders from an invoice that you may have already placed with your vendors.
From the Main Menu:
- Chose Ordering
- Order History
- Select Record New Order at the top of the page
- Indicate which Distributor this order is from
- Choose the Date/Time Placed and the Expected Delivery Date/Time
- Click Record Order
- On the Order Detail page, start by clicking Add Item to begin adding products to this order record
- Search the catalog and add or create the items that are on this order
- Once you are finished adding/creating, edit the pricing to match your distributor’s pricing and quantities on invoice
- Attach your Invoice Number
- Save Order and update the pricing when your account prompts you to do so
- Click Confirm Delivery and select the proper Delivery Date/Time before confirming this order as delivered
- Repeat the process with any other necessary orders