Senior Manager of Customer Education
Before joining BevSpot, Trevor spent over 15 years in the world of restaurants and wine retail. After becoming a Certified Sommelier in 2015, Trevor was looking for new challenges for his career in the beverage industry. Naturally, BevSpot was the perfect place for him to transition to. BevSpot gave him the ability to use his years of experience and education to help others become more successful with their bars and restaurants.
Recent Blog Posts
- 4 Easy Steps to Keep Your Bar Menu Profitable
- Bar Opening and Closing Procedures: A Checklist
- Well Stocked: How to Stock Your New Bar
- How Many Drinks Are Left In That Bottle?
- The 5 Vital Elements of Effective Wine Storage
- How to Price Your Wine By The Glass
- How to Build a Healthy Relationship with Your Bar’s Sales Reps