- 1 bsp agave syrup
- 4 dash Fee Brothers Aztec chocolate bitters
- 1 oz Ancho Reyes
- 1 oz Del Maguey Vida Mezcal
- Orange zest
- Stir agave syrup and bitters.
- Add remaining ingredients, except orange zest.
- Add ice block.
- Cut and flame orange zest over cocktail.
- Discard orange peel.
About the Drink
This spin on an Old Fashioned is Sean’s favorite winter time cocktaile with its smokey mezcal base and earthy, bold flavors. “It’s a smokey, chocolatey, spicy drink to just sip by the fire. It’s winter comfort!”